1860's Men's Tailcoat, Waistcoat & Trousers Pattern OverviewAG1301M - 1860's Men's Tailcoat, Waistcoat & Trousers Pattern . Multi-Size - 34"-50" Chest. This pattern consists of man's tailcoat, waistcoat and trousers. It is a simple costume and not much tailoring required. It has a large peak lapel, which is usually done in satin, silk or faille with the rest usually of wool. The vest is usually of white piqué. Yardage & Lining - Coat - approx 2 1/2 yds 45" wide, 3/4 yd satin 45" wide, Waistcoat - 3/4 yd piqué 45" wide, Trousers - 2 5/8 yds 45" wide. Ageless Patterns (AG) are original patterns from the indicated era and include original sewing instructions from the Victorian/Edwardian/Titanic era and assume some sewing knowledge. Great for Victorian Era, Victorian costume, Victorian Dress, Edwardian Dress, Edwardian Costume, Titanic Era, Titanic Era costume, Victorian Living history. Civil War Living History, Antebellum living history. SASS Living history events. SASS Costumes. Great for Cowboys and Aliens Costume, Jake Lonergan, Daniel Craig, Colonel Woodrow Dolarhyde, Harrison Ford, Ella, Emmett Taggart, Percy Dolarhyde, Black Knife, Doc, Nat Colorado, Sheriff Taggart and Meacham. Cowboys & Aliens Costume. Cowboys vs Aliens, Cowboys & Aliens. Makes great costumes for such western stars and films as James Arness, Gene Autry, Amanda Blake, Miss Kitty, Peter Breck, the Big Valley, Harry Carey, Chuck Connors , Lucas McCain, the Rifleman, Gary Cooper, High Noon, Dale Evans, Roy Rogers, Glenn Ford, James Garner, Maverick, The Lone Ranger, Tom Mix, Audie Murphy, Dorothy Page, Slim Pickens, The Cisco Kid, Tex Ritter, Randolph Scott, John Wayne, the Virginian, Clint Eastwood, Outlaw Josey Wales, Dances with Wolves, Unforgiven, Jonah Hex, True Grit, Maverick, Wyatt Earp, Desperado, Purgatory, Appaloosa, Dead Wood, 3:10 to Yuma, and Open Range.
- Sewing Pattern - 1860's Men's Tailcoat, Waistcoat & Trousers Pattern . Multi-Size - 34"-50" Chest.
- Great for Titanic Era Costume, Titanic Era Dress, Edwardian Era Costume, Edwardian Era dress, Turn of the Century Dress, Turn of the Century Costume
- Wonderful Victorian, Victorian Costume, Victorian Living History,Wild West Costume, Western Living, SASS Living history, Edwardian Costume, Renaissance Costume
- Pattern is an original pattern from the era, printed on blue line paper and taken from extant samples of the era - recommended for intermediate to experienced sewers
- Wonderful for SASS living history events, SASS reenactments SASS Wild West events, Victorian Living history event, Great for Cowboys and Aliens Costume.